Subtle Vibration Discs
Subtle Vibration Discs
Geometries used to engrave:
Eternal Lotus - It is held as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, and rebirth. It is also believed that a lotus flower clean the water it thrives in. The Eternal Lotus is used to describe creation mechanics in the ancient sacred sciences in which many awakening people will have a strong animation of cellular memory, in knowing that this geometric template indeed exists and was a part of our hidden history from another time matrix. The original Flower of Life contained the Krystic sacred geometric formulas of the 45 degree angles of the Krystal Spiral that perpetually source the tri-tone wave, from the continual phase pulsing of the feedback loop generated from the cosmic heart center of the God Source.
Krystal Spiral - The Krystal Spiral and the mathematical sequence from which it emerges comes directly from the zero point or central point of all union. The Krystal Spiral perpetually retains a living, breathing connection through the preservation of what came before, as it expands through multiplication.
Sri-Yantra - It is said to contain within it the entire universe and is therefore considered a powerful tool for meditation and enlightenment. With its powerful cosmic connection, it is said to grant wishes and bestow blessings.
Each element of the Sri Yantra has a specific meaning and purpose. For example, the central point of the Sri Yantra is called the bindu. This is said to be the point where all of creation begins. The four triangles that point upward represent the masculine energy or the Hindu god, Shiva. The other five that point downward embody the feminine energy or the god Shakti. These nine interconnected triangles that surround the bindu symbolize how the universe is connected and how everything is interconnected.
Hydration is the cornerstone and pathway to a healthier life. Water structure is as important as quantity consumed. The most important step of all. Quantity and Quality of water needs special attention.
Avoid using Dead Water! For optimal cellular hydration, it is important to present cells with structured water.
Treat your drinking water by placing a Disc under glass or jug for approximately 3-5 minutes or leave the Discs permanently under the water dispenser.
The Disc will improve the taste and smell of wine, juices, diary & most liquids. A smooth smell or taste of a liquid or solid indicates the liquid or solid has a similar molecular structure to the human body.
Note : Drink the best water available or at least filter the tap water and then treat with a Subtle Vibration Disc. To find a water spring near you or to submit a water spring location, see : https://findaspring.com/
The Discs can safely be used for treating of water for pets & other animals.
For best results, the Discs should be used in conjunction with a Suggested Hydration Protocol. (See at the below)
Subtle vibrations emanate from these Discs into the water/liquid, creating a coherent structure, at the molecular level, in the water/liquid.
These subtle vibrations are based on the Earths natural rhythms and logics. Using a number of natural geometries like the Vesica Pisces, Krystal Spiral, Platonic solids, Eternal Lotus and many more with movement to create these subtle vibrations.
Organic/living tissue resonate with the subtle vibrations sympathetically. Stimulating or increasing the life force of that tissue.
Sold as three Discs in and wooden box (box comes treated too)
Use the Discs on the body to balance meridians and chakras.
Pain levels can vary.
Stimulates coherence at the cellular level.
Aids in hydration at the cellular level.
Stimulates Plant growth - healthier and bigger plants.
Improves smell and taste of most liquids.
Make sure the liquid to be tested is kept at least 4 meters away from the Subtle Vibration Discs before testing begins
- Pour a 1/4 glass of freshly squeezed lemon
- Place a second 1/4 glass of the same liquid (from the same lemon) onto a Subtle Vibration Disc – and wait for 5 minutes.
- Smell and taste the differences between the treated and untreated liquid.
- The treated liquid will have a smoother taste and less “after-bite” than the untreated liquid. The changes in smell and taste are an indicator that the liquid has been structured
(Explore different beverages)
Suggested Hydration Protocol
Daily recommended intake quantity – 1.5 litres of water per 50 kg body weight – minimum.
- Drink 2 glasses of water ½ hr before meals (this provides free water for digestion).
- Have very little or no water – during and for 2hrs after meals.
- Drink 2 glasses of water & a pinch of sea salt before going to sleep and 2-3 glasses of water upon waking.
- 1/4 tsp of Salt needed per every liter of water consumed – this on/in your food. Careful not to exceed this ratio.
- Drink freely between these periods.
- If water intake has been low (normally in the elderly), increase amount slowly until urinary excretion roughly matches intake.
- Remember to drink water in the winter as this is when most people become ill.
Suggested as per Dr Batmanghelidj – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.