Hydration, hydration, hydration !
- A major constituent of ALL organic life
- Body = +-70% water
- All life as we know it – flowing as Sap, Lymph or Blood
- Second to breath, water is the most important physical requirement for our bodies
- Is ALIVE
- Is a Universal Solvent
- Is an extremely important commodity – for all natural life processes
- Is a vehicle for delivering life sustaining nutrients and eliminating waste and toxins
- Comes from different sources –
springs, rivers, dams etc
Water is not good for you if it contains:
- Fluoride or other added sterilizers
- Surfactants or other added chemicals
- Effluents and waste
Water is not...
- taken seriously as a living life essential
- just a chemical compound (H & O)
- lifeless nor inorganic
- consumed NEARLY ENOUGH !!
Are you AWARE of where the water from your tap comes from?
From where and what journey did the water make before it was bottled and placed in the shop? What happens to water when it stands in a plastic container?
The Structure of Water
- The structure of water is far more important than the chemical composition.
- The structure of water means how its molecules are organized, we can see how water molecules join together into groups. These are called clusters.
- Scientists came up with the idea that these clusters work as a memory cells, in which water records the whole history in its relationship with the world.
- The water of coarse remains water, but its structure like a nervous system reacts to any irritation.
- Modern instruments have made it possible to record the fact that with in each of waters memory cells there a 444000 information panels. The stability of the cluster structures confirm the hypothesis that water is capable of recording and storing information.
- The water in many systems in cities is a closed looped system. Running through many WASTE water treatment facilities, taking right hand turns, rigidly flowing through 'unnatural' plumbing flow forms, breaking down the molecular structure of water.
- Water in nature goes through many natural curves and influenced by natural composites picking up the information of nature and its coherent energy flow.
Water is INFLUENCED by its Environment …
Remember, our body is majority WATER.
Are our bodies as polluted as the contaminated river? Does our surrounding play a role on our health? Mentally? Physically? Spiritually? Perhaps our environment is a reflection of what we harbor internally.. Should we start to look after our body internally, would it influence our external reality?
As a Man Thinketh … so it is unto him
If your body contains majority water and water reacts to words and intention.
How does the water in your BODY react to your vocabulary, thoughts and actions – is there a hidden element of health here ?
Adult daily requirement – 1.5L of water per 50 kg body weight – minimum.
- Drink 2 glasses of water ½ hour before meals (this provides free water for digestion).
- Have very little or no water – during and for 2hrs after meals.
- Drink 2 glasses of water & a pinch of sea salt before going to sleep and 2-3 glasses of water upon waking.
- 1/4 tsp of Salt needed per every liter of water consumed – this on/in your food. Careful not to exceed this ratio.
- Drink freely between these periods.
- If water intake has been low (normally in the elderly), increase amount slowly until urinary excretion roughly matches intake.
- Remember to drink water in the winter as this is when most people become ill.
Suggested as per Dr Batmanghelidj – Your Body’s Many Cries for Water.
Improve Your Hydration! - Improve Your Health!
Second to breath, WATER is the most important physical requirement for our bodies. WATER is a universal solvent and its solvent properties affect all life on earth, making WATER universally important to all of us. Structured drinking WATER makes an excellent pair with our kidneys. They do a good job in keeping us healthy and alive. The kidneys role is to filter out harmful substances in the body, mainly from the food and drink we consume these days, but after the kidneys accumulate these substances we need to clear them out. This is where WATER helps our body tremendously. Being such a wonderful universal solvent, WATER washing through the kidneys dissolves these substances resulting in detoxification.
It is an extremely important commodity for all natural life processes.
WATER is a carrier, delivering life sustaining nutrients and eliminating waste and toxins. WATER that is chaotic or unstructured on a molecular level cannot be fully absorbed into the cell and hence flushed out of the system more easily. This leads to poor hydration and poor health.
Keep in mind WATER that contains, chlorine, fluoride, added sterilizers, surfactants or other added chemicals as well as effluents and waste is harmful to the body. When you are drinking WATER from the tap, it is important to have a decent filtering device attached.
‘We’ have created a sick-care system, rather than a health-care system and we have labelled a lack of WATER as dis-eased conditions.
Surface Tension - Is Water Wet
When we think of the Surface Tension of water - could there be a hidden aspect of health here? A scientific instrument called a Mass Spectrometer can detect the chemical elements in any substance. In a double blind test, the Mass Spectrometer found that liquids treated by the Water Structuring Disk had a 140% increase in the chemical element of oxygen.
The Water Structuring Disk, geometrically structures and lowers the surface tension.
The surface tension of any liquid can be tested on a scientific instrument called a Tensiometer. The tensiometer measures in what is known as dynes per centimeter. Liquids with a high surface tension have molecular chaos and low absorption ability. Water from the garden hose has a high surface tension of 76 dynes per centimeter. Liquids with a low surface tension have molecular structure and a high absorption ability. Fresh pressed carrot juice has a low surface tension of 40 dynes but degenerates to molecular chaos in two hours and then converts to a high surface tension of 76 dynes. This shows the need to reactivate all foods energetically, creating coherence on a molecular level. Surface tension in the liquids of the human digestive system (stomach and intestines ) range from 45 to 60 dynes. Each time humans drink water with a high surface tension they are diluting the necessary digestive juices that have a low surface tension.
When humans drink liquids with low surface tensions below 60 dynes they are nurturing their bodies with liquids that assist digestion and absorption.
All pictures of water crystals are courtesy of Dr Masaru Emoto